Engineers Canada currently has a permanent, full-time opening for an experienced Accreditation Program Advisor who develops, sustains, and supports programs that promote effective performance of Engineers Canada’s accreditation system through policy analysis, training, and volunteer management.
- Leads the implementation and evaluation of an effective volunteer support program for the Accreditation Board, its sub-committees, and task forces;
- Leads the implementation, evaluation, and continual improvement of an effective training program for the Accreditation Board, its sub-committees, accreditation visiting teams, and institutions receiving accreditation visits;
- Supports the CEAB’s Policies and Procedures and Accountability in Accreditation committees through the development of high-quality briefing notes and policy analysis, meeting coordination, agenda building and work plan monitoring, national consultation planning and execution, and report writing;
- Develops accreditation-related communication activities through presentations, website content, emails, newsletters, and social media;
- Conducts research such as environmental scans and surveys to inform policy recommendations to the Accreditation Board, its sub-committees, and task forces;
- Develops strategies to monitor and implement Accreditation Board work plan items through in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and partners;
- Contributes to the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of accreditation process improvement measures through the ongoing Accreditation Improvement Program and other strategies identified by the Accreditation Board or the accreditation team.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in education, administration, or related field.
- Minimum of five years exeperience in the area of training, volunteer management, and/or policy analysis.
- Progressive and varied experience within project management and stakeholder management.
- Well-developed relationship management skills.
- Experience working in a professional association/not-for-profit organization.
- Knowledge of accreditation principles, methods, and tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly collaborative with effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with a wide diversity of cultures within staff, volunteers, clients, and the community in general.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite of products; knowledge of Sharepoint and of the Office 365 suite of online tools.
Language: Proficiency in English and French is required.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by email, no later than Friday, January 10, 2020 to email@example.com.