- Provide confidence in the engineering profession by engaging and educating parliamentarians and senior federal officials on the use of the expertise of the engineering profession.
- Report on all meetings with parliamentarians and senior federal officials.
- Promote Engineers Canada’s public policies at the federal level.
- Meet with parliamentarians, namely members of Parliament, in Ottawa during Engineers Canada’s annual Hill Day and in the member’s riding.
- Identify engaged engineers as committee members.