- Women in Engineering
- Provide assistance to Engineers Canada’s staff in support of the 30 by 30 Goal and 30 by 30 Champions group work
- Consult on the development of reports, briefings, media, and other collateral related to the Women in Engineering portfolio
- Provide recommendations about execution & participation at events, official meetings, and other public opportunities related to the Women in Engineering portfolio
- Represent Engineers Canada at official functions (as requested)
- Indigenous Access to Engineering
- Develop and begin implementation of a strategy for the goal developed in 2016-2017, to increase the number of Indigenous peoples graduating from engineering programs.
- Advise, as necessary, on Engineers Canada’s partnerships and engagement, responsibility, and role in those relationships.
- Contribute to Engineers Canada’s Government Relations team’s strategy to inform and engage the government regarding Indigenous peoples’ access to engineering.
- Outreach & Youth Engagement
- Consult on the components of the National Engineering Month and Future City programs
- Advise on stakeholder engagement and program funding sources
- Respond to general requests for advice from Engineers Canada staff related to the above subject areas