Accreditation visits scheduled during the 2021-2022 visit cycle are evaluated under the Accreditation Criteria and Procedures Report 2020
Resources for higher education institutions
The following documents are for higher education institutions preparing for the 2021-2022 accreditation cycle.
- Complete Questionnaire 2021 (.zip file with questionnaire and required spreadsheets)
- Calendar of Events for Accreditation Visits
- Manual of Accreditation Procedures
- Sample Visit Schedule (Word - Excel)
- Request for Accreditation Form
- Tutorial on completing the Course Information Sheet (CIS)
Resources for visiting team members
The following documents are for members of the visiting team as they prepare for and conduct their site visits. HEIs are welcome to review the resources to get a better picture of the tools the CEAB visiting team uses.
- General Visitor Manual
- General Visitor Report to the provincial and territorial engineering regulators
- Visiting Team Report Template
- Suggested interview questions onsite visits
- Graduate Attributes and Continual Improvement rubrics
- Sample team chair presentation (coming soon)
- Tracking of issues table
Guide for Virtual Visits
Please note: This version of the Guide for the Virtual Evaluation of an Engineering Program was designed for use by the programs being reviewed in the 2020/2021 accreditation cycle. Updates are expected following the June CEAB meeting where a discussion of its utility and accuracy is expected to occur. The Guide is provided here to help programs with their initial preparations for virtual visits in the 2021/2022 cycle, but minor adjustments should be expected. Programs are encouraged to discuss their individual context and specific needs with the visit chair in light of the change in accreditation visit modality.
For more information
For more information contact, the accreditation team at email@example.com