Between March 21, 2018 and June 3, 2018, we consulted with stakeholders on recommendations 1 and 2 of the 2018 AU Task Force Report. The objectives of the consultation were to:
- Inform stakeholders of an alternative curriculum measurement methodology being considered.
- Solicit stakeholder reaction to the report recommendations.
- Synthesize stakeholder feedback with the objective of putting forward a list of recommendations for implementation.
- Identify barriers to change if the report recommendations are adopted.
- Develop a reasonable implementation plan that accommodates the diverse nature of stakeholders.
Summary of consultation findings
Documents for consultation
The consultation period began with introductory webinars on April 5 (offered in English) and April 16 (offered in French). The webinars provided an overview of the process followed by the AU Task Force to:
- develop their report,
- highlight the recommendations contained within the report; and
- define the ways by which we will consult each stakeholder group
Read the AU Task Force introduction to the consultation presentation offered April 5, 2018.