Engineers Canada logo

Are you an International Engineering Graduate

studentsIf you have completed an undergraduate engineering degree outside of Canada, and you want to become an engineer in Canada, you must meet the specific requirements of the province or territory where you would like to practise. If you meet the requirements, and are ready to apply, it is best to reach out directly to one of Canada’s regulators.

Please note that Engineers Canada does not license engineers. Engineers Canada is the national body that works with Canada’s provincial and territorial engineering regulators to help develop national policies and guidelines for the profession.