Between November 27, 2020 and January 29, 2021, we consulted with stakeholders on proposed changes to the Interpretive statement on licensure expectations and requirements, specifically on clauses 8 and 9.
The objectives of the consultation were to:
- Inform stakeholders of the changes being considered.
- Investigate stakeholder reaction to the proposed changes.
- Consolidate and synthesize stakeholder feedback with the objective of putting forward a recommendation to the CEAB for implementation.
- Identify barriers to change if the recommended changes were adopted.
- Develop a reasonable implementation plan that accommodates the diverse viewpoints of stakeholders.
For more information contact Elise Guest, Accreditation Program Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement on Licensure - Consultation content
Summary of consultation findings
Report of Interpretive Statement on Licensure Expectations and Requirements Consultation