What is an engineering regulator?
Our members are the provincial and territorial engineering regulatory bodies. These engineering regulators are the constituent associations of Engineers Canada. They regulate the engineering profession and license professional engineers in Canada.
What is the connection between Engineers Canada and its engineering regulators?
Engineers Canada exists to support the engineering regulators.
For more information
If you would like to learn more about provincial and territorial engineering regulators, we encourage you to visit their websites by clicking on the provinces and territories in the map.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba
- Engineers and Geoscientists New Brunswick
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Engineers Nova Scotia
- Engineers PEI
- Engineers Yukon
- Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists (NAPEG)
- Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL)
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)