Canadian Higher education institutions (HEIs) with engineering programs receive regular accreditation visits from Accreditation Board teams, and these require extensive documentation. Here you will find key documents to help guide you through the 18-month accreditation process.
This page also contains key information for volunteers who conduct site visits, which HEIs are welcome to review to better prepare.
- Change to 2023/2024 CEAB Accreditation Visiting Team Composition
- Temporary Exemption for Students Going on International Exchange
- February 18, 2021 CEAB statement on COVID-19
- Accreditation extensions due to COVID-19
- For regulators: March 31, 2020 CEAB statement on COVID-19
- For HEIs: March 31, 2020 CEAB statement on COVID-19
- March 12, 2020 CEAB statement on COVID-19 (novel coronavirus)
2023-2024 Accreditation cycle
Resources for higher education institutions and visiting teams participating in the 2023-2024 accreditation cycle.
2022-2023 Accreditation cycle
Resources for higher education institutions and visiting teams participating in the 2022-2023 accreditation cycle.