Substantially Equivalent visits scheduled during the 2021-2022 visit cycle are evaluated under the Accreditation Criteria and Procedures Report 2020
Resources for higher education institutions
The following documents are for higher education institutions preparing for the 2021-2022 accreditation cycle.
- Complete Questionnaire 2021 (.zip file with questionnaire and required spreadsheets)
- Calendar of Events for Substantially Equivalent Visits
- Manual for Accreditation Procedures
- Sample Visit Schedule (Word – Excel)
- Tutorial on completing the Course Information Sheet (CIS)
Resources for visiting team members
The following documents are for members of the visiting team as they prepare for and conduct their site visits. HEIs are welcome to review the resources to get a better picture of the tools the CEAB visiting team uses.
- Visiting Team Report Template
- Suggested interview questions onsite visits
- Graduate Attributes and Continual Improvement rubrics
- Sample team chair presentation
- Tracking of issues table
For more information contact, the accreditation team at email@example.com