- Seeking candidates for awards and scholarships.
- Review applicants, apply criteria and select winners for each award and scholarship
- Provide advice and guidance on:
- The criteria and protocol for each award and scholarship and recommend changes to increase relevance to the profession and public.
- The protocol for advancing Engineers Canada award winners to other national awards programs, such as the Order of Canada, to raise the profile of the individual and the profession.
- The criteria for the Fellowship Program and recommend changes to improve value to members and the public.
- The concept of database of fellows for corporate boards and government committees, appointments, etc. and promotional plan.
- The criteria and protocol for an alumni program of fellows, past awards and scholarship winners to increase their engagement with Engineers Canada and to promote the value of awards.