Provides advice and guidance to Engineers Canada on:
- Develop national position statements for all levels of governments and the public on new and existing issues important to the engineering regulators and the engineering profession.
- Ensure parliamentarians and the federal government consider the expertise of the engineering profession in policy making.
- Reviewing the existing national position statements to confirm whether updates are required.
- Develop a list of new policy topics to be considered by the engineering regulators and the Engineers Canada Board.
- Participate in Engineers Canada’s annual Hill Day to engage and educate parliamentarians and senior federal officials on Engineers Canada’s public policy priorities.
Manager, Public Affairs