Provides advice and guidance to Engineers Canada on:
- Formulating national position statements on relevant issues for all levels of government and the public, as well as for engineering regulators and the engineering profession.
- Ensuring that parliamentarians and the federal government consider the expertise of the engineering profession when making policy.
- Reviewing and updating existing national position statements as necessary.
- Identifying new policy topics for consideration by engineering regulators and the Engineers Canada Board.
- Participating in Engineers Canada’s annual Hill Day to engage and inform parliamentarians and senior federal officials about Engineers Canada’s public policy priorities.
Manager, Public Affairs and Government Relations