Engineers Canada 2021 Spring Meetings and Annual Meeting of Members
In preparation for participating virtual, we suggest you do the following:
- Review our Get the Most Out of Zoom guide, which among other information, includes instructions for ensuring you are running the most current version of Zoom.
- Test your internet speed ahead of time. We recommend using Fast.com. (Zoom requires at least 1.5MBPS)
- A headset is recommended for best sound quality.
- Closing other applications during meetings can help ensure maximum quality.
- Turn off notifications from other applications (email, cell phone, etc.)
- If you would like to do a test of your audio, video, or the software, please reach out to Board support at email@example.com
Registration for this meeting will be monitored through calendar invite responses which will also detail how to connect. If you have not received an invite and believe you should be attending the meeting, please contact Christina Mash at firstname.lastname@example.org.