In preparation for participating virtually, we suggest you do the following:
- Review our Get the Most Out of Zoom guide, which among other information, includes instructions for ensuring you are running the most current version of Zoom.
- Test your internet speed ahead of time. We recommend using Fast.com. (Zoom requires at least 1.5MBPS)
- A headset is recommended for best sound quality.
- Closing other applications during meetings can help ensure maximum connection quality.
- Turn off notifications from other applications (email, cell phone, etc.)
- If you would like to do a test of your audio, video, or the software, please reach out to Board Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.