Accreditation visits scheduled during the 2022-2023 visit cycle are evaluated under the 2021 Accreditation Criteria and Procedures
Resources for higher education institutions
The following documents are for higher education institutions preparing for the 2021-2022 accreditation cycle.
- Complete Questionnaire 2022 (.zip file with questionnaire and required spreadsheets)
- Calendar of Events for Accreditation Visits
- 2021 Accreditation Criteria and Procedures
- Sample Visit Schedule (Word - Excel)
- Request for Accreditation Form
- Tutorial on completing the Course Information Sheet (CIS)
Resources for visiting team members
The following documents are for members of the visiting team as they prepare for and conduct their site visits. HEIs are welcome to review the resources to get a better picture of the tools the CEAB visiting team uses.
- General Visitor Manual
- General Visitor Report to the provincial and territorial engineering regulators
- Visiting Team Report Template
- Suggested interview questions onsite visits
- Graduate Attributes and Continual Improvement rubrics
- Sample team chair presentation (coming soon)
- Tracking of issues table
Information session for programs hosting 2022/2023 accreditation visits
This session covers high-level visit information, including procedures, recent changes to criteria, and other topics. Visiting team chairs and program officials are also encouraged to arrange a time to discuss their specific visit at a mutually convenient time.
For more information
For more information contact, the accreditation team at firstname.lastname@example.org