Accreditation visits scheduled during the 2023-2024 visit cycle are evaluated under the 2022 Accreditation Criteria and Procedures.
Resources for higher education institutions
The following documents are for higher education institutions preparing for the 2023-2024 accreditation cycle.
- Complete Questionnaire 2023 (.zip file with questionnaire and required spreadsheets)
- Optional Addendum to the 2023/2024 Questionnaire
- Calendar of Events for Accreditation Visits
- Manual of Accreditation Procedures
- Sample Visit Schedule
- Request for Accreditation Form
- Tutorial on completing the Course Information Sheet (CIS)
Resources for visiting team members
The following documents are for members of the visiting team as they prepare for and conduct their site visits. HEIs are welcome to review the resources to get a better picture of the tools the CEAB visiting team uses.
- Visiting Team Role Descriptions
- General Visitor Manual
- General Visitor Report to the provincial and territorial engineering regulators
- Visiting Team Report Template
- Graduate Attributes and Continual Improvement rubrics
- Sample team chair presentation
- Tracking of issues table
Information session for programs hosting 2023/2024 accreditation visits
This session covers high-level visit information, including procedures, recent changes to criteria, and other topics. Visiting team chairs and program officials are also encouraged to arrange a time to discuss their specific visit at a mutually convenient time.
For more information
For more information, contact the accreditation team at email@example.com