Important Notice: Recently APEGA announced they will no longer participate in the Engineers Canada home and auto insurance program with TD Insurance. However, Alberta engineers residing in Alberta can still participate in the program and will continue to benefit from the same preferred rates for new home and auto insurance or for renewals of currently issued policies. APEGA members residing in Ontario can contact TD Insurance for alternatives. Rest assured TD Insurance will continue to provide expert advice, superior value, high quality products, and 24/7 claims support.
Protect what matters
This program provides insurance coverage for your home and automobile and protects you in the instance of identity theft.
Why choose this program?
- Program tailored exclusively to the requirements of engineers since 1950.
- Exclusive, competitive group rates.
- Receive a replacement car during repair time.
- Flexible limits and coverage.
- Preferred treatment within a network of accredited auto repair shops.
- 24-hour emergency claims service.
- Online access to policies.
- Damage appraisals (when and where) at your convenience.
- Various premium reductions.
- Up to $20,000 rental car or trailer damage coverage at no charge.
Home Insurance (Million Dollar Solution®)
- Home insurance solutions include Platinum, Platinum Plus and Gold coverage.
- One, two or five Million Dollar Solution® liability coverage is available.
Identity Plus Solution® (available to clients holding home insurance)
- International coverage for identity theft.
- Coverage is up to $30,000 per event, including a $5,000 protection in case of loss of income.
- You’ll be reimbursed for most of the expenses incurred as the result of identity theft, such as lawyer and notary fees, telephone and registered mail charges.
Where is this program offered?
This program is not available in British Columbia, Manitoba or Saskatchewan.
How do I sign up?
TD Meloche Monex Client Services: 1-877-536-7755
News and Tips!
- What you need to know about water damage.
- How Property Insurance is Calculated - A look at factors that affect your insurance rate.
- Reducing your Property Insurance Premium - Simple tips can help you save.
- Beyond Basic Coverage - How to better protect your home and belongings.
- Auto Insurance Discounts - To help you save money.