Protect your firm, your employees and yourself
If you are a design professional and you have your own business, this program safeguards you and your company from claims and allegations of professional negligence.
Why choose this program?
- Endorsed jointly by Engineers Canada and the Association of Consulting Engineering Companies – Canada since 1970.
- Insurance has broad coverage and is written on a claims-made basis with full prior acts coverage.
- Coverage is worldwide with split damage deductibles.
- Annual and multi-year policy options.
- Attend risk management seminars.
- Receive Loss Control bulletins.
- Contract review service.
- Take advantage of eLearning opportunities, earn premium credit and continuing education hours.
Note: if you are part of a small firm (i.e. $500,000 or less in fees per year), you may qualify for the Small Firm Program.
How do I sign up?
encon Client Services: 1-800-267-6684 (help line)