Be covered wherever your professional life takes you
The Professional Retiree Health & Dental Insurance offers three NEW choices of coverage levels, whether your group benefits are coming to an end, you want to add to your existing group coverage or you are self-employed.
With the following health and dental insurance coverage, you will be covered no matter where your professional life takes you.
Why choose this program?
- Protect yourself from unexpected costs.
- Exclusive rates.
- Coverage includes Health Service Navigator®
- Coverage includes an Emergency Travel Assistance program to provide on-the-spot help in case of a medical, legal or personal emergency while travelling outside your province or territory.
According to a 2013 LIMRA study, about 8 in 10 Canadians have financial concerns about the government’s ability to fund health care, the cost of long-term care, and having enough money if they become disabled or critically ill.
Professional Retiree Health and Dental Insurance starts where government coverage ends — for both routine and unexpected medical expenses.
Unexpected expenses as a result of:
The Professional Retiree Health and Dental Insurance offers three coverage levels:
- Base - acceptance is guaranteed regardless of your health status and no medical questionnaire is required upon application.
- Bridge - no medical questionnaire is required if you apply within 60 days of your group health plan end date.
- Comprehensive - offers the highest coverage maximums of the three plans in many benefit categories.
How do I sign up?
Manulife Client Services: 1-877-598-2273